[blparent] NFB Blind Parents Group Call

Stacy Cervenka slcervenka at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 02:09:05 UTC 2019

Hi, everyone! The NFB Blind Parents Group has two spots left for next
Monday night's conference call for blind parents. During this month's call,
we'll be discussing techniques, strategies, and tools for traveling safely
in the community with our kids. The discussion will be led by two blind
parents who also happen to be certified orientation and mobility
instructors. Greg DeWall
<https://www.facebook.com/greg.dewall?fref=gs&__tn__=%2CdK-R-R&eid=ARCugdX7uMUK8_6lUOpV4CdUD7DD6c3D1Kpdz-tr4H5JPOj9JsQT_D_sgm1T4ToCqlugoTTfqD_Zru0M&dti=1646887398893840&hc_location=group>
is
the father of 2 children and the Training Center Supervisor at the Nebraska
Commission for the Blind and Visually Impaired. Priscilla Yeung
<https://www.facebook.com/priscilla.yeung.52?fref=gs&__tn__=%2CdK-R-R&eid=ARBgTzRNn-WaFwGNK-KqYDiz39iINUOGTY0oLFzy_cpgLGR2M98Un_gK4HuSB2wh5tnG-mqvRJx_fQyK&dti=1646887398893840&hc_location=group>
is
the mother of 2 children and the Coordinator of the Senior Impact Project
at the Sacramento Society for the Blind.

The call will be held on Monday, March 4 at 9 PM Eastern, 8 PM Central, 7
PM Mountain, and 6 PM Pacific time. You do not need to be an NFB member to
join the call.

If you are interested in signing up, please email me at
stacy.cervenka at gmail.com. Please put "Blind Parents Call" in the subject
line. Thank you!