[blparent] Bells to find children

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 28 16:12:46 UTC 2019

What I did was take a key ring, but the bell on it, take one of those safety pins with the lock, put the whole ring on the pin,  and pin it on the back of Michael's shirt. My mother made a big deal about him having the bells on when he got older because she was afraid he would be made fun of. However, what's more important?  being safe and me knowing where he is all time? Or him being made fun of? As it turned out, no one made fun of him at all. Once he explained what the bells were for,  kids understood. I figured if Michael didn't make a big deal out of them, no one else would. Hth

Leslie

Sent from my iPhone