[blparent] FW: Two questions

Jeff Crouch k8tvv2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 22:32:25 UTC 2019

Hello.
When it comes to fingernails I take an emery board and break it 2/3 of the
way off. I used the 1/3that's left and carefully file down my daughter's
fingernails. It works really well for us and she doesn't mind. the vitamin
d drops I'm not sure if they're in the same type of bottle that hours are
in but ours are in a small glass bottle and I put them in the fridge to
keep them cold. When I take them out I unscrew the top and tip it upside
down that way a drop will go onto my finger. Having it cold lets me know
how much I'm getting onto my finger. my doctor said that having it in the
fridge doesn't degrade it at all and doesn't harm them at all.

blindness is not what holds you back.

Thanks and warmest regards.

Jeff Crouch

Board Member: National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

Vice President, Michigan Association of Blind Students