[blparent] Recommendations for baby carriers

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 30 21:18:49 UTC 2019

I used that one as well. But I personally preferred to have Michael in front because I have more control over his head. And then,  he got too heavy for the carrier and got to be too big so I couldn't use it anymore. I was also going to suggest target or Walmart. Or perhaps Amazon.

Leslie

Sent from my iPhone