[blParent] Convention (blindness-related)

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Fri Jun 28 10:32:47 UTC 2019

Hey blind parents!  Is anyone here a part of the Performing Arts Division
of the NFB?  I am considering performing karaoke in Vegas, and need your
help.  Does anyone know Sheena Easton's song, "Almost Over You?"  If you
do, can you help me with the second verse?  Also, any blind parents
interested in  going to an Aviators baseball game July 11?  You and your
children?  As not to clutter up the list, please call me on my cell phone
or text me: 323-445-9706, with your name and where you'll be at Convention?
 I'd like to hang out with you in Vegas!

Eric

..
..

It's 2019!  Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com; click on "Works For God The
Father."  My groups: Pen Pals, Prayer Reque ts, and More with Eric Calhoun;
https://www.facebook.com/groups/631397660379317/, and Loving Labs, all
about the  labrador retriever, at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/2207028296232736/

..

Peace on earth, goodwill to men!  Be good to each other!  May God bless!

Eric!

..