[blparent] Invitation to take survey for my dissertation :)

Mercedes Zapata memezapata at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 17:19:52 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I would love to invite you to take a 10-minute survey for my dissertation.
My name is Mercedes Zapata, I’m a doctoral student at the University of
California, Berkeley, and I have RP. I am interested in the meaning of
visual impairment/blindness for our sense of self. If you want to help and
share your perspective, follow the link below. Thanks so much!

My best to your Spring.

Best wishes,

Mercedes

p.s. I am not yet a mother but I have been part of this list to prepare for
the role.

https://berkeley.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6Eg2Dg67HDWWWI5