[blparent] Hello everyone!

Nicole D Fincham-Shehan ndfinchamshehan at yahoo.com
Wed May 1 11:12:31 UTC 2019

Hello

Welcome! I think you’ll find this group to be very informative to any questions or concerns that you may have. In addition, we do have a Facebook page that you may want to join. It is blind parents connect.

Please feel free to ask any questions or concerns that you may have. We look forward to getting to know you and serving as a resource for you.

Thank you
Nicole

Vice President
NFB of Palm Beach