[blparent] New arrival

Leslie Hamric lhamric930 at comcast.net
Fri May 3 15:50:05 UTC 2019

Congratulations on your new arrival. Glad to hear that you are settling in nicely. My son is nine so I've been where you are. Hard to believe it was nine years ago. The best advice I can give you is: sleep when the baby sleeps, take things a day at a time,and enjoy your baby. It'll go by fast.
Leslie

Sent from my iPhone