[blparent] Free Gift for Audible Members

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sat May 11 02:39:04 UTC 2019

Hi, blind parents:

I've been a member of this group for well over ten years, since before my daughter was born.

In 2015, I published a novel called "The Bright Side of Darkness." I made the book available on Audible.com that same year.

Now, for a limited time, I'm offering Audible members in the U.S. and the UK free promotion codes to listen to my novel. If you are interested, please e-mail me at jopinto at msn.com<mailto:jopinto at msn.com>.

I'm asking that you write an honest review of my book on audible.com or amazon.com once you've finished listening.

Thank you,
Jo Elizabeth Pinto

"The Bright Side of Darkness"
Is my award-winning novel,
Available in Kindle, audio, and paperback formats.
http://www.amazon.com/author/jepinto