[blparent] Discount for Blind Parents

Stacy Cervenka slcervenka at gmail.com
Mon May 13 19:25:24 UTC 2019

DISCOUNT FOR BLIND PARENTS: As many of you in this group know, I take every
opportunity I can to rave about the Mifold booster seat. It is genuinely my
biggest recommendation of a piece of equipment for blind parents. I'm very
active in the community with my kids; we go somewhere almost every day.
Before I got a Mifold, I found myself dreading going anywhere I couldn’t
walk or take the bus, as it meant lugging around my son's booster seat.
Yes, a traditional backless booster seat is less cumbersome than a car
seat, but it's still a bulky piece of equipment to have to carry around.
And carrying a booster seat and using my cane meant that I never had any
free hands. A Mifold booster is about the size of a paperback book. I could
easily fit several of them in my diaper bag and I can fit one in my purse.
In any case, the folks at Mifold recently saw my article in US News and my
YouTube video about the Mifold and reached out to me. I've had the
opportunity to talk to their staff about how much the Mifold has alleviated
one of the toughest logistical challenges many blind parents face. They
would like to offer blind parents a $10 discount on the products on their
website. An original Mifold booster seat (which is what I own) is $40, so
$10 is a 25 percent savings. They also have two new products called the
Mifold One and the Mifold Sport. The Mifold One is similar to the original
Mifold, but the seat doesn't fold in half, so it is more comfortable for
some kids. Even without folding, it is still smaller and more compact than
other booster seats. It also costs $40. The Mifold Sport folds like the
original Mifold. However, it is made with plush leather, so might also be
more comfortable for some kids. It also has a more stylish design. However,
it is more expensive and costs $70. In any case, feel free to check out
their website at www.mifold.com
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mifold.com%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1xWGljhHcVMzusyEa38HQbFEtYKBL21pk2Gr5uSHo6uX9aooTb5lcu1_8&h=AT2UqQGK7kho-O2Y8-PUP_qeFjxEuL9hnTm3LuLA_GKWVpe8A2-BPU0_5SMiXHETTl0IKURwAEbFO0cWKAg2uV2CcTopjk0HYNPfInz1AaCGfObSgDOn9mX_ri0nuIE7rMv5OYlqSjoeYmMcDSkY3PN-3m94w5HCxQ>and,
when you're checking out, use the promo code mifold10. Below, I will post
my YouTube review of the original Mifold. As most of you know, booster
seats and car seats in the United States are regulated by the National
Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). No car seat or booster seat
can be sold in the United States that doesn't comply with NHTSA guidelines.
I will also post the NHTSA rating of the Mifold below as well. In addition,
I will post the link from the Mifold website that lists the regulatory
requirements that the Mifold complies with in various countries around the
world. Please let me know if you have any questions about the Mifold. The
Mifold CEO is happy to make a video for us addressing any questions or
concerns we may have. Finally, since I know some of you are wondering, no,
I don't work for Mifold. I don't get any compensation from any of this. I
get no money, free products, status points, or anything else. I just think
it's a great product and I was very happy that they reached out to me.

Website: www.mifold.com
Promo Code: mifold10
My YouTube Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9ZuRJF8ua4&t=1s
NHSTA Rating: https://one.nhtsa.gov/nhtsa_eou/info.jsp?type=all&i=679