[blParent] What do you expect from you, your child and their teacher(s)?: 774-556-0923, Room 3?

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 22:32:05 UTC 2019

					I'll be honest, Eric creeps me out too. He doesn't have children doesn't appear to be getting ready to be a father, he's just on this list doing what exactly?
For the boys on this list, it's creepy to have a man here who isn't a dad or expecting to be a dad. Why exactly is he interested in the goings on of mostly women and children, women and children whom he has no connection to and who he shouldn't be interested in?