[blParent] What do you expect from you, your child and their teacher(s)?: 774-556-0923, Room 3?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Sun Sep 8 00:31:23 UTC 2019

I know him on FB and that's fine. But why would he want to have a chat with blind parents about their expectations for the school year? That's all.

Jo Elizabeth Pinto

"The Bright Side of Darkness"
Is my award-winning novel,
Available in Kindle, audio, and paperback formats.
http://www.amazon.com/author/jepinto