[blParent] Accessible bedtime story app

jenniferharnish at verizon.net jenniferharnish at verizon.net
Wed Apr 15 14:25:27 UTC 2020

If you are referring to audio books that play the stories, check the Bard
app. There are Braille display choices if you are a  Braille display or
notetaker user. I  also always enjoyed telling stories at bedtime using my
voice, stuffed animals, hand gestures, or just snuggling together.
For play, toddlers at that age love basics like banging pots and pans or
plastic containers and bowls with wooden spoons. Piling pillows or couch
cushions on a  rug or thick blanket makes great climbing surfaces that you
can enjoy too. they love tactile exploring like spaghetti cooked or not in a
bowl to dig their hands in, finger painting with yogurt, music of all sorts
especially ones that you can learn the words to .  put on silly plays with
stuffed animals or socks over your hands. Stacking then knocking down
blocks, kitchen containers is fun too.I  always enjoyed using basic
household items to engage my twins in fun.  Supervised water play in the tub
even with just an inch of water and cups for filling and pouring out .
Have fun!
Jennifer