[blParent] Requesting audiobook recommendations.

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 03:59:32 UTC 2020

Hey all! I am hoping for some audiobook recommendations. My little girls are five years old and three years old. My oldest is obsessed with the Mrs. pickle wiggle books by Betty McDonald. She doesn’t want to listen to anything else! My youngest is obsessed with Amanda pig in the wiggly tooth. She doesn’t want to listen to anything else. In the meantime, I’m starting to go crazy! My best access to audiobooks is the NLS Bard  mobile app and Audible.com. Thanks for any   recommendations!
Tara

Sent from my iPhone