[blParent] Teaching reading to my five-year-old daughter

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo chikodinaka.2girls at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 01:31:47 UTC 2020

r us blind parents r going 2get hour own sessions
I redIread too my 1year old and 2yearsold. my meriage is 9years old
this December 20 21 my marage will be 10yearsold. I get bard books and
let bard NLS read 2the girls.i am not the ownly 1 too read 2them nls.
n l s reads 2the ladies hoo ever supports this convention blind
parents need there own sessions