[blParent] Braille Book Resources for Blind Parents?

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissaariccobono at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 00:18:19 UTC 2020

www.sharebraille.org
is a great resource. Free braille books! You just need to sign up, see what books are available, and request the ones you want. They should be shipped to you.
Also,
http://www.seedlings.org
is great--very reasonably priced books, and I believe they have gift certificates available as well, so friends and family might be able to gift you with some books in that way.
www.actionfund.org
has a nice list of where to get books.
Hope this helps.
Melissa