[blParent] OT: Good News About BARD

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Jun 30 02:18:36 UTC 2020

After what has felt like eons of waiting, my novel, "The Bright Side of Darkness," has finally been released on BARD.

The book is available in an audio format via the catalog number DBC13147. or by entering the title "The Bright Side of Darkness" or the author name J. E. Pinto.

For more information about "The Bright Side of Darkness" or my nonfiction book, "Daddy Won't Let Mom Drive the Car: True Tales of Parenting in the Dark," which are both available from Amazon in audio, Kindle, and paperback formats, please visit my Web site at www.brightsideauthor.com.<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.brightsideauthor.com%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2IS4jcIRo5vdQee11GSb3ZC0Bhz0ssCUg_ExJb6gmheWbwXUaaINQVsno&h=AT1JmSrjRpwoyGe1jBZPRg0_6RNw1S81YqL-bSIhJthqmWcJdAvXbQ2Qvoxlhn1IJhr-9mwoBz2WPIafa5hV0UjScB4mkglsx0CryWkQo49cS2E4WyW5NEL5iz7SfO27tVdmMhNHKitJv3NVttlT5SFpvsQs>

Warm regards,
Jo Elizabeth Pinto

Check out my author Web site at
http://www.brightsideauthor.com.