[blParent] OT: Good News About BARD

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Jun 30 03:05:51 UTC 2020

Thanks for that sentiment, Melissa. I hope some people still purchase my books because it will be very helpful to make a little money, especially since my proofreading business has pretty much been knocked flat by Cofid-19. But it's important to me that books are accessible to all readers, so I'm glad to get mine out there for as many people as possible.

Jo Elizabeth Pinto

Check out my author Web site at
http://www.brightsideauthor.com.