[blParent] OT: Good News About BARD

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at msn.com
Tue Jun 30 03:08:00 UTC 2020

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Speaking of that, not putting you on the spot, but for anyone who does get the book on BARD or Bookshare or elsewhere, it would still be helpful if you want to write reviews on Goodreads or Amazon or wherever. Reviews are the best way of persuading new readers to buy books. :)

Jo Elizabeth Pinto

Check out my author Web site at
http://www.brightsideauthor.com.