[blParent] finding textbook resources

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Tue Aug 3 01:32:20 UTC 2021

People have given you a couple good sources. NLS is not a good source
of textbooks! That is not their strength.

You can look up the availability of  Braille books on the Louis
database from aph, www.aph.org/louis

Most states have systems for providing books to students, you would
go through your school district. Most states have what is called an
Instructional Resource Center, IRC. They loan and sell books to each
other all the time.

Dave