[blParent] Feeding Solid Foods

Chang, Patti PChang at nfb.org
Wed Aug 11 20:42:39 UTC 2021

I have trained our granddaughter to move her mouth to the spoon and not to grab it if I am feeding her. I put the spoon almost to her mouth and then she opens and leans just a hair to get the food.

Patti Chang Esq.
Director of Outreach
200 East Wells Street, Baltimore, MD 21230
410-659-9314, extension 2422 | pchang at nfb.org
Cell: 773-307-6440
Pronouns: she, her, hers

The National Federation of the Blind is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of the nation's blind. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives they want.