[blParent] Eyedrops and contact lens

Osman Koroma osman.koroma0514 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 19:50:40 UTC 2021

Hello all,
I hope all of you are having a wonderful start to this blessed week. My
daughter has congenital cataracts in both eyes and glaucoma in her right
eye. We are administering a lot of eyedrops and will soon be inserting and
removing her contact lens weekly for cleaning. Question: do any of you have
experience administering eyedrops to others if so, could you please help me
out? Also, the same goes for inserting her contact lens and taking it out.
Any experience with that? Thanks so much for your help.
--
Rest in His grace and operate in His ways,
Osman Koroma