[blParent] A New Introduction

Sirena Carroll (Sirena Rayleeta Lind) sirenacarroll86 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 16:10:16 UTC 2021

Hi, everyone.

It's been quite some time since I've posted here, and life's had its
ups and downs since then. My name is Sirena, and I have a beautiful
little girl, Isla, who is eight. I'm also pregnant with a baby boy,
Liam, who is due in early March.

I'm a single parent in different ways to both children. I co-parent
Isla. It's more co-parent than single parenting at the moment due to
the fact that she's living abroad right now,a nd when I do visit her,
I'm living in an upstairs flat in her father's house. The co-parenting
is more natural when we're living together, though there is still some
marked separation when it comes to things.

In Liam's case, I'll be wholly on my own, as his father abandoned us
shortly after I discovered I was carrying him. There are a lot of
aspects of this second pregnancy that fill me with dread and really
limit the excitement factors. I have a lot of questions again about
the basics, and I wanted to reach out here for some support.

It's good to be back. And if I can figure out how to get this group's
emails again, it'll be an awesome resource! LOL!

All best,

Sirena