[blParent] TONIGHT - Blind Parents Group: Raising Confident and Competent Children by Triple P Program - Saturday 10.23.21 at 7pm EST

slstanzel at kc.rr.com slstanzel at kc.rr.com
Sun Oct 24 00:38:17 UTC 2021

Now you do have my email. As I said during the meeting, I have been in the national Federation of the blind since 1974. I was the state president from 1990 until 2006. When we get old we go back to doing things we did in our childhood. I went back to being the chapter president for the Johnson County chapter. Now I am just a member which is the most important part of the Federation. Without members we don't have anything. Thank you for sharing this wonderful program. Susie

Sent from my iPhone