[blParent] Using cane / dog with stroller

Stephanie DeLuca stephanie.h.deluca at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 14:33:51 UTC 2021

Hi there, I have a two month old and was wondering how you all travel around with your babies. We have a Nuna Tavo / pops travel system and an ergo baby carrier.

For now, I think the baby carrier we have will work for the most part, but there are times when I’d like to use the stroller. And when he gets too heavy for me to carry, I will want to be able to still get around. I usually go with my guide dog, but I am a cane user as well. Thanks! - Stephanie

Sent from my iPhone