[blParent] Using cane / dog with stroller

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 17:27:29 UTC 2021

Hi, Stephanie,

I'm now a grandma, so I'm sure there are better things on the market than when we were raising our kids in the 80s and 90s, but I used the umbrella stroller, which is narrower than the traditional stroller and could  be pulled behind you. Very easy to control and fold.

When the kids got older, back then, the frame back pack was our answer, and we carted our little ones everywhere very comfortably.

My daughter, who now has two of her own, says those are no longer available. I don't know what I would have done without one. It gave me freedom of movement and both hands, and the kids liked that bony contact, and being able to see everything from that vantage point.

Judy
sent from the Android BS6