[blParent] you have to be in it to win it?

Lori Anne Coley loriannecoley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 11:16:14 UTC 2022

You could be one of our 7 lucky winners!

📣🎉😀
The National Federation of the Blind of South Carolina Sports And Rec Division is offering  a chance  to win one of seven prizes
Below is a list of items that you would have a chance to win.

1.   must-have combo gift bag contains
It's not a party without Bountiful Beer Bread and Spinach & Herb Dip! This dynamic duo is an essential to have on hand, and makes a great gift too. Organza gift bag included.

2. Spice It Up! Sampler

Anyone with good taste will love these mini shakers of six essential TS EatWell seasonings. Great for grillers, singles, college students and more.
3. 2 bags of Twisty Grahams®

Crispy graham snacks baked with honey, cinnamon and vanilla. Perfect for dipping, dunking and snacking.

4. Griller's Gift Box
Give the griller in your life some fresh flavors for their cookouts.

5. Insulator

Transform any large tote by adding an Insulator. Features side handles and top zipper closure. Opens to a roomy, insulated interior. For cold, use cold packs. Water resistant.

6. Happy Camper Sampler

Essential for campfire cooking, space-saving mini spice sampler includes mini sized shakers of Seasoned Salt, Seasoned Pepper, Ultimate Steak™ Seasoning and Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning packaged in a camper-inspired gift box.
7. Sports And Rec gift box contains
 Braille playing cards
Mini football
Basketball
Checkers
Beeping frisbee
Rattle soccer ball

The tickets are 1 for $5 or 5 for$20.

You can purchase them through our Sports And Rec division PayPal https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
Our email for PayPal is srnfbsc21 at yahoo.com
you can also send your payment to the Federation Center at 119 S. Kilbourne rd.
Columbia South Carolina 29205.

Remember to put in memo tickets for Sports And Rec division.
The drawing will take place in January at our statewide seminar. You do not have to be present to win.

Lori anne coley
President
National Federation of the blind of South Carolina sports an recreation  division.
Secretary
Public relations and social media committee
803-316-9838
Click to donate, or join our membership, and follow us on social media.
Https://linktr.ee/SRNFBSC
Purchase your Sports And Rec division koozie
      !
https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/sportrecnfbsc?country.x=US&locale.x=en_US

Support my new business !
Tastefully simple consultant shop, host a party for your nonprofit, school, or church!
Https://www.tastefullysimple.com/web/lcoley