[blParent] Blind Parents Division Colorado Meeting

Pipi Adams blahblahblah0822 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 17:14:09 UTC 2022

Happy new year from the Blind Parents Division of Colorado!  Join us Wednesday, January 26th Jo Elizabeth Pinto will lead us in a discussion about crafting with our kids as a blind parent. Jo Elizabeth Pinto was elected to our board at our state convention and we are super excited to learn from her this month. Working on crafts can be intimidating to anyone but they can especially be intimidating when you are a blind parent. Come join us and listen in for some great tips and tricks!!

The Blind Parents Division of Colorado  is excited to announce that we will be holding a monthly open conversation on the fourth Wednesday  of every month. Different parents throughout the state will be facilitating these open discussions about a variety of topics pertaining to us as blind parents. The blind parents are committed to providing an open, safe, and inclusive space for all of us to grow, learn, and share together.

This will take place on the th4th  Wednesday  of every month from 7 PM until 8 PM MoMountain time. Our Blind Parents Division board meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m. and all are invited to listen in. We look forward to you joining us.

Maureen is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting for NFBCO Parents

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83076599743?pwd=cmp6SnMzem9tVkNXNkh1a1puZjUvdz09

Meeting ID: 830 7659 9743
Passcode: 1111