[blParent] Accessible Monitor or Surveillance System

Therese Vercellone tlvercellone at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 23:40:06 UTC 2023

Hi Mari,

We had 2 different types of playpens. My oldest loves to climb and is very solid and strong, so she figured out how to get out of them fast. My youngest is almost 7 months and is crawling, so we’re going to put the playpen up for her. For now, we put an adhesive child safety lock on the pantry. I think our property manager should be fine with that, as long as it’s something that doesn’t require drilling. We reorganized some of our kitchen drawers so our daughter can explore some things and made sure sharp objects were on high surfaces. With the kitchen, you really need to consider where you put everything to stay a step ahead of little ones. And thank you for being so approachable.

Therese