[blParent] NFBCO Blind Parents picnic on Aug. 5

Nate Trela ntrela at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 21:57:00 UTC 2023

Just a reminder that the blind parents picnic is coming up Saturday. Love to see parents, grandparents, fun uncles and cool aunts as well. If you think you’ll be there, please email me at ntrela at gmail.com. Will have some snacks and drinks And want to make sure we have plenty available. But even if the move doesn’t hit you until Saturday, please feel free to join us out there at Westlands Park in Greenwood Village.

Sent from my iPhone