[blParent] first time parent

Nadine Lattimore nadine.lattimore at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 14:47:41 UTC 2023

Hey Stephanie
Many congratulations such an exciting time.

A straightforward talking thermometer is in my opinion a necessity. And if you decide to get a baby monitor, the older models tend to be less high spec, therefore cheaper. In my case, only light perception too, camera monitor in addition to sound was unnecessary and a lot more expensive.
Any thoughts on whether you will breast or bottle feed? There are some helpful feed makers, though I didn’t use them myself. And some breast pumps which are more user friendly, button v lcd display.
Agree with the early days books, I just memorised a lot of them.

Regards
Nadine