[blParent] Question regarding the teaching of non-visual skills to infants

Esoteric Quality eqmusicofficial at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 13:15:59 UTC 2023

I am a blind parent, and I have been blind all my life. At my son's recent
opthamology visit, they said that his optic nerve in at least one I was
smaller than it should be. Since I have bilateral optic nerve hypoplasia, I
understand very much what they are talking about. My question is, what is
the best way to go about teaching non-visual techniques to my son? He is
close to three and a half months old. Thank you .

Clayton Jacobs.