[blParent] Thinking about starting a podcast and would like some feedback.

Dacia Luck dacia.luck at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 09:36:03 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,
I am thinking about starting a podcast and I’m looking for some feedback. I am specifically thinking about doing one for blind parents and things about blindness in general. I know there are already several great ones out there, but I am of the opinion it never hurts to have more than one perspective. What kind of things would you want on that type of podcast? And is there anyone who might be interested in being on the podcast? I look forward to hearing from everyone.
Thanks,
Dacia.

Sent from my iPhone