[blParent] Blind parents building strong families

Debbie buttercup1374 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 22 00:15:47 UTC 2023

We should be willing to listen to one another, respect each other and accept
each other for who we are. Sharing ideas with one another instead of tearing
each other down. We're in this together.

One of the biggest problems is, people try to one up each other too much.
That is a major issue with blind people as a whole. I know that our
community isn't the only community facing this problem, but I'm focusing on
our community for the sake of this group.

Anyway, I'll go for now.

Thank you.

Debbie