[blParent] Thinking about starting a podcast and would like some feedback.

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sun Oct 22 11:43:21 UTC 2023

I have not done podcasts, but years ago, I produced, daily, weekly, and monthly radio programs. Everyone has a few good ideas, that are relatively easy to cover, then the hard work starts. There are thousands of podcasts out there, where someone had a good idea, and did three or four, then no more.

I am not trying to discourage you, just be realistic, Have ideas, and programs back-logged. If you can get help coming up with topics, and arranging for guests, all the better. Ultimately that is where the work is, not in the actual recording etc.

Dave