[blParent] This Friday! PAOPBC Piano Bar Fundraiser! - Please Support!

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Thu Apr 18 02:35:12 UTC 2024

Hello,

Thanks for this information, and am looking forward to listening to the
performances!

Although, when I go to donate and pay for my ticket, it requires me to
create a PayPal account. I input my details, and my card number, my
email, ETC, and it wants me to create my account. I do not want to
create an account with PayPal. So what can I do about this?

Thank you!