[blParent] Exhausted and frustrated

brittany scott daniellscott1 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 19:26:29 UTC 2024

6:30 is a bit early. I would say 7:30 to 8:30. If he isn’t grumpy and irritated, it could be just a phase. Like Melissa said, he could be a natural night owl. This won’t always be fun for his parents. I have a 10-year-old that doesn’t like to sleep at night. Things won’t always be routine at his age.
Sent from my iPhone