[Cabs-talk] River rafting committee

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Sat Dec 6 20:00:31 UTC 2008

Hello:

    Hello, my name is Jaime Tomasello and recently I  was appointed to be the
river rafting chairperson for CABS.  This is  exciting because my goal is for
us CABS members and students to go river rafting  on class two and three
rapids on the American River up in the northern part of  Sacramento this year.  So
far it is me Jaime as the chairperson and I have  one committee member Andre
Green who is helping me.  I am looking for a few  more people to be on my
committee.  My contact information is Jaime  Tomasello )925(594-2583 or
_jktomasell at aol.com_ (mailto:jktomasell at aol.com) .  I look forward in  hearing from the
CABS members to hopefully help me with this awesome project of  an event.

Sincerely,
Jaime Tomasello River Rafting Chairperson for  CABS