[Cabs-talk] Membership meeting

Bruce Sexton bjsexton at comcast.net
Sun Dec 28 05:51:18 UTC 2008

Hello Everyone,
Everyone is invited to join us.  I hope your holiday season is the best ever!
What?  Membership Conference Call
Who: California Association of Blind Students
Why?  Because there is a small voice inside you saying: "I am blind  or visually impaired, I can make a difference, I want to change the world for blind
 and visually impaired students."
Why else?  Because we are planning a River rafting trip, planning to write legislation concerning students and planning to make social networking sites
such as facebook more accessible to you.  Because you can help.  You can learn how to be a leader, you will give your input which will make an impact on
your life and the lives of others.  These are all volunteer activities that you can put on your resume or college application.
Most importantly, you might be able to be a chair like me, a table like Hani or a lamp like Aziza.  Come to our conference call and you'll find out what
that means!
When?  Tomorrow and every last Sunday of every month.  December 28 from 5 to 6 pm.
Just call: 616.347.8400 and enter the pass code which is: 184220.
Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone there tomorrow.
Cheers,
B.J. Sexton, first vice-president
California Association of Blind Students