[Cabs-talk] THANKS!

Henry Vasquez henryfvasquez at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 03:23:41 UTC 2008

Sunflower  Hello!  Cabs.  This is Henry.  I wrote to all of you about Andreas fundraising,  and some one on Cabs donated Five dollars to Andreas website.  Andrea wanted me to thank that person for her.  That  five dollars means a million,  to her because Andrea appreciates the effort and time some one took to help her fight Cancer.  If anyone else would like to help Andrea with her Cancer treatments you can Donate at
http://www.geocities.com/amustain1/
  Thank you all for all of your support.  Henry Vasquez My E Mail is henryfvasquez at gmail.com  or phone me at 323-617-1007

Henry Vasquez.
YOU  CAN EASILY JUDGE A PERSONS TRUE CHARACTER BY HOW THEY TREAT THOSE WHO CAN DO NOTHING TO THEM OR FOR THEM.
Live life as if there is no tomorrow.
Laugh as if no one is listening.
Dance as if no one is watching.
Love as if you have never been hurt.
SMILE! It's the second best thing you could do with your LIPS!