[Cabs-talk] Two Volunteers needed!

Michael Peterson its_mike at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 23 05:56:42 UTC 2008

Hi all one of my classes wants me to do a profile on a disabled consumer and the
other wants me to create a job campaign for one.  For the first I need to interview
you can be employed or not doesn't matter what stage you are in your career for this
one but I do need a copy of your resume to attach.
Ffor the second volunteer  a resume will be helpful but if not we can interview for
information as I will write both a chronological and a standard resume with cover
letter for the campaign.
I will give those to you for future use if you choose to.
Resume's and or information for resumes can be sent to me in the form of an email attachment. if this is a problem we can use telephone and regular mail.
 once you and I agree you will be the volunteer.

Hopefully I will begin developing these two assignments in about two weeks and it
should take very little time maybe 30 minutes or so for interviews maybe longer for
the person I interview for the second class if we design a resume from scratch.
Than I will make sure it's formated in MSWord 97-2003 and send that file so you can
print directly from it.
I think the file will have cover letter, thank you card standard and chronological
resume and possibley other things I might think of and include.
Thanks
Mike Peterson