[Cabs-talk] The CABS web site

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 00:14:03 UTC 2009

Angela,

Very well done!

For the rest of you, Angela will shortly be joining the NABSLink web
development team.  Based on her work, I think she's going to be a great
asset to us at the national level.  Be careful.  We may just steal her!

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado