[Cabs-talk] the Performing Arts

JKTomasell at aol.com JKTomasell at aol.com
Sat Aug 15 04:44:47 UTC 2009

no, we do not have a performing arts division for  the state like it is set
up for national.  though there is an art group for  all those who are
interested in any type of art or craft for the  affiliate.  The reason why I know
this is because I am the chairperson for  the art group for the affiliate.
We have a group meeting at state  convention.  We have had a meeting every
year for the last three years and  this year makes four.
Jaime

In a message dated 8/12/2009 11:46:42 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,