[Cabs-talk] Board meeting

Bruce Sexton Jr. bjsexton at comcast.net
Sat Aug 22 18:45:28 UTC 2009

Hello,

The CABS board is meeting tonight at 6 pm. Please contact me for the phone and pin if you intend to attend.  Below you will find tonight's agenda.  I intend to start and end on time, so please respect everyone and do not come late.  The dings can be very distracting.  And I do apologize for the last minute update, I am trying to settle into the position of acting president.

Thanks for your patients!

Sincerely,
Bruce

California Association of Blind Students

Saturday, August 22, 2009

6:00 pm - 7:00 pm PDT

Dial in number: (218) 339-2500
Pass Code: 958093

Agenda

Minutes 5 mins

Treasurers report 3 mins

Tasks or to do 5 mins

Coffee mixer presentation Serena 10 mins

Questions answers 10 mins

River Rafting (B.J., Jaime Angela) 7 mins

Angela 5 mins

 Adjourn