[Cabs-talk] Announcement of Appointee

Bruce Sexton Jr. bjsexton at comcast.net
Sat Aug 22 21:50:07 UTC 2009

Hello CABS Members,

Due to the fact that I have moved up from First Vice President to President of CABS there is a vacancy in the First Vice president's position.  to Paraphrase our constitution, when a vacancy occurs, the president may appoint someone until elections can be held.  Therefore, in the best interest of CABS I hereby appoint Angela Fowler as the First Vice President.  Angela has demonstrated an apt leadership ability on many levels.  Specifically she has worked diligently to insure our website is updated and current.  She has chaired successful CABS committees and she has taken on many duties that which are often times in the background.  She is reliable and always follows through on the tasks of which she commits .  So, Congratulations Angela, you are now the First Vice President pro-tem of CABS until elections on October 23rd !

Thank you for your hard work and dedication to CABS!

Sincerely,
Bruce Sexton, President
CABS

ps.  I do wish to publically state that there have been many others who have helped to make CABS successful including Deepa Goraya, Jaime Tomasello, Aziza Cano, Melissa Haney, Hani Nasser and Kammie Dibble.  I appreciate all the hard work that these individuals have put forth.  Without you, CABS could not be as great as it has  been.  There have also been many who advise CABS leaders too numerous to enumerate here, but I do, on behalf of the entire board, thank those of you who have served in an advisory capacity!  There's a lot to do and I am confident that  the next administration will build upon the work that this current administration has done.  It is always good to know that things can and will grow and prosper!  Good luck to everyone who runs in the upcoming CABS elections!  And thanks Again to Deepa for your continued support and dedication as we finish up these last few weeks of this CABS year.  You have done a lot of work for the upcoming convention and we appreciate it so very much!