[Cabs-talk] Art history advice?

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 10:14:35 UTC 2009

Hello Aziza,
 I am actually dealing with a similarsituation in my english class.
As I understand it, the class I am taking  just so happends to be very
visual as it annalizes advertisements; Something  that  other classes
deal with, but not in such a visual manner.  i would go about getting
a reader, if not try in recruit someone who takes the class with you,
in this situation .
 i  hope that helps.
  Darian