[Cabs-talk] CABS Newsletter

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 17:42:02 UTC 2009

Hi everyone,
The first issue of the CABS newsletter is coming out during state
convention. I know we've had a slow start, but this issue is coming
out regardless of roadblocks.

Anyone wishing to have something included in the newsletter should
email me offlist. Likewise, anyone with ideas for the newsletter
should email me.

We need informational topics, things that will help students, and also
talent sections. One of our members has submitted some poetry.

The deadline for submitting material or ideas is the end of September.

Thank you.
Aziza