[Cabs-talk] California Association of Blind Students Membership Meeting

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 20:18:22 UTC 2009

Hi Everyone,

As some of you have noticed, we did not have our November membership
meeting due to the Thanksgiving Holiday weekend. We are making up for
our missed meeting tonight at five P.M.

Topics will include, an introduction of the new CABS board, an
overview of active CABS committees, and a short summarry of the
student seminar that took place at state convention.

Call in Information:
Call in Number: (616) 347-8400
Passcode: 184220

See you all there.
Aziza Cano
California Association of Blind Students, First Vice-President
Channel Islands Chapter, Secretary
Young Energetic Students Supporting Independence, President
www.yessinfb.org
Tack-Tiles, Sales Representative