[Cabs-talk] Fwd: [Nfbc-info] Access to Law School Admissions Council Website

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 15:05:00 UTC 2009

For any students this may apply to---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Larry Paradis <larryp at dralegal.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 12:58:16 -0800
Subject: [Nfbc-info] Access to Law School Admissions Council Website
To: nfbc-info at nfbnet.org

We are representing the NFB in a lawsuit against the Law School
Admissions Council to remedy access barriers on its website.  Currently,
the website contains many barriers including the on-line law school
admissions forms.  If you have tried to use the website or intend to
apply to law schools in the near future,  we would like to talk with
you.   Please call or email me at  larryp at dralegal.org   510-665-8644.
Sincerely,    Larry Paradis,  Executive Director,  Disability Rights
Advocates
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfbc-info:
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-info_nfbnet.org/dsmithnfb%40gmail.com

--
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate

"And if you will join me in this improbable quest, if you feel destiny
calling, and see as I see, a future of endless possibility stretching
before us;
if you sense, as I sense, that the time is now to shake off our
slumber, and slough off our fear, and make good on the debt we owe
past and future generations,
then I'm ready to take up the cause, and march with you, and work with
you. Together, starting today, let us finish the work that needs to be
done, and
usher in a new birth of freedom on this Earth."- Baraq Obama