[Cabs-talk] CABS web site

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Mon Jan 12 19:11:51 UTC 2009

 Hello  fellow students,
    As of today, I have been put in charge of developing the CABS web site.
I thank the CABS board for this opportunity, and look forward to the
challenge.
    The web site belongs to all CABS members, so I encourage your
suggestions. If you have any ideas, things we should have on the web site,
improvements to things which are already on there, please either respond on
list or email me.
fowlers at syix.com
I look forward to your input. Together we can make this web site a proud
example of what this student division can accomplish.

Thank you

Angela Fowler

fowlers at syix.com